- Walk along the Wales Coast Path from Penarth to Ogmore
- Collect fossils at Southerndown beach, look for corals
- Get exhilarated on a high-speed boat trip around Cardiff Bay
- Cruise gently on the river Taff between Cardiff Bay and Cardiff City centre
- Buy some posh shoes and clothes in Cowbridge
- Cycle from Swansea to Mumbles along the coastal path
- Have a tour around the Millennium Stadium
- Go sand sledging on the sand dunes at Merthyr Mawr
- Go underground at the Big Pit mining museum
- Spoil yourself in the New House Hotel in Cardiff
For more ideas go to my Things to Do in South Wales page.
Got some other suggestions? Drop me a note using the comments section below.